Terms and Conditions
1. Anyone looking forward to becoming a student of the MTStat medical transcription course through MTatHome will need to research the career before enrolling. This is important because you are investing your time and money in the career training.
Sometimes updates will come out for reference books, medical terms, diseases, etc. You need to be willing to stay updated with these changes throughout your career to succeed in medical transcription.
2. If you enroll in the MTStat medical transcription training, you need to understand that we cannot guarantee you a job. Our job assistance program offers services such as resume editing, posting the resume, and forwarding it to open positions that are submitted to our school.
3. You have up to two years to complete the training. If you take longer than two years, you may need to update some of the materials.
4. Lost books or software will have a fee to replace them. Our course CDs are $30.00 for replacement. Other software and books will depend on our cost; we will charge you the same plus shipping. CDs that are in the back of a textbook are produced by the publisher and cannot be replaced our school. If the publisher cannot replace the CD, you may have to purchase another book with the CD.
4. MTStat.com enrollments are Non-Transferable to another student.
5. Usernames and password – Once you receive your course, you will set up a username and password for the student area. You need to keep this in a safe place. If lost, you will need to provide information for verification of enrollment before we issue a new one.
6. Our student advisors are available Monday – Saturday, 9 am – 9 pm. Our school is closed on Sunday and some holidays.
Emails are answered within 12 to 24 hours on business days; emails are not answered on Sundays or holidays. If for any reason you do not receive a reply, please call our office. Emails can end up in your junk mail folder.
7. Enrollments are final. Please research the career before enrolling. We have a “non-refund and no cancellation policy."
Payment plan enrollments: If you decide that you do not want to continue with your course, you are liable for your course enrollment. Non-payment of course enrollments will result in collections and legal fees. If you do not honor your course enrollment responsibility, you could be liable for the remaining course balance, and any fees that it costs our company to attempt to collect the debt.
We have the right to suspend access to the student area and withhold the final certificate on students who have a delinquent balance on payment plan enrollments. Refusal of the course package does not cancel the enrollment or your financial obligation.
All enrollment charges on your credit card will show up as our Bank Merchant ID of MTatHome-WAHA.
The courses are sent via signature confirmation and are insured to protect the materials.
By enrolling with MTStat.com you are agreeing that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Back to Top